Physicians are finding it difficult to compete, get more patients and keep them just like any other business nowadays. Medical practice marketing is a new must for healthcare workers in the modern world. From blogging to event sponsoring, if your practice isn’t on top of the online world, another one will be.
Medical practice marketing
Medical practice marketing matters, especially when it comes to online marketing. It’s the place where people connect with their everyday needs. Every practitioner should have a website. But not just that. They should even go further into online marketing with content marketing, social media, and blogging. Seminars for primary care providers or the public is also a significant advantage to help them learn more about the practice and the specific procedures that you offer.
There are 4 simple steps for building your online presence as a brand:
- Building brand (practice) awareness
- Engaging patients and prospective patients through content
- Managing online reputation
- Generating Promoters (patients who think you’re great and want to share with others)
Some medical practice marketing strategies include:
- Creating and maintaining a website
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google My Business
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora)
- Paid Advertising (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Today 77% of patients go online to choose a medical practitioner. If you want to end the struggle of putting together bits and pieces of services from different vendors, contact us for a full medical practice marketing strategy that will get you loyal patients and peace of mind.