Ghost Productions is looking to hire a creative and hard-working 3D Modeler/Generalist with exceptional Maya skills and an eye for detail and quality to join our production team. As a 3D Modeler/Generalist, your primary goal will be to create and model/texture assets and animate content when needed for clients to utilize for training, education, entertainment, and marketing.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
– Create and animate visually engaging content from pre-production assets.
– Effectively communicate client ideas through a visual medium.
– Support 3D production staff with general modeling/texturing tasks and scripting in Maya.
– Meet production deadlines.
– Display a strong sense of teamwork.
– Update project management software on a daily basis utilizing SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) to coordinate projects with other team members.
– Incorporate client feedback into projects.
– Discover new techniques for the 3D production process that makes for a more visually stunning product and a stronger, more efficient production pipeline.
– Fulfill objectives and directives of directors and managers.
– Above all, have fun!
Job Requirements & Qualifications
– Minimum Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
– Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Zbrush or comparable Software.
– Knowledge and competency with 3D software, modeling, animation, and rendering.
-The ability to operate computer equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume, cover letter and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ghost Productions, Inc.
The post Now Hiring – 3D Modeler/Generalist at Ghost Productions appeared first on Ghost Productions | Medical Animation Studio.