It’s been a busy summer, and we’re thrilled to announce some awards about our recent work!
For the second year in row, we are proud to announce we have been named one of Medical Marketing & Media Magazine’s Top 100 Agencies in the industry.
Our president, Andrea Bielecki, speaking to MM&M’s Kevin McCaffrey:
“Our mission is to change the way that people learn about medicine and manage their health. If we're going to change the game we have to focus on innovative projects.”
For clues about our future plans, read more at MM&M.
Awarded to honour “the very best film & video productions, (and) groundbreaking online video content”, our team received a bevy of new Telly Awards to add to our shelf:
- • Silver: Millennium: MLN9708 Animation / Film & Video: Pharmaceuticals
- • Bronze: Novartis: Polycythemia Vera (Physician) Animation / Film & Video: Pharmaceuticals
- • Bronze: INVIVO: 2014 Medical Animation Reel / Ad Agency Demo Reel
— Web Health Awards (@WebHealthAwards) June 13, 2014
We are happy to receive the Bronze for our Novartis Tumor Explorer from the Web Health Awards.
Division: Medical Communications Agency / Audience: Health Professionals / Category: Mobile Application: Interactive / Gaming. Large Mobile Device
We have added three shiny new Communicator Awards to our wall in our Thunderdome meeting room. Gee, those look pretty!
- • Award of Distinction: Gilead HBV Patient App / Mobile Apps – Health & Wellness
- • Award of Excellence: Millennium MLN9708 Animation / Film/Video – Pharmaceuticals
- • Award of Distinction: Grifols: Antithrombin Animation / Online Video – Animation
Association of Medical Illustrators
It’s always a thrill to receive an award from the AMI, a group made up of and dedicated to medical illustrators. This year, we received an Award of Merit in the category of Animation: Didactic or Instructional – Commercial for our Hospira Biosimilars MOA animation.
We learned a lot from our peers at the AMI annual conference, hosted by the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN, and had a wonderful, busy time. We even sat still long enough to say cheese: